Select the items to return.
How It Works
Get a refund confirmation.
Ship your order back to us.
How do I make a return?
First things first: please don’t throw away any of the packaging! You’re going to need it for mailing back your item. (Original packaging is required for returns, in order to insure the items don’t get damaged in transit.) You’ll also need any of the tools or accessories that were shipped with your order.
In order to get started, we will need you to fill out a return request. When that’s complete and our team has authorized the return, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email. Then, either drop off your item or arrange for a pickup. We’ll inspect the item back at our receiving center upon its arrival. Along the way, you’ll get confirmation at each stage in the return process.
In the meantime, though, we don’t want you to have to wait for a refund. We’ll issue an instant refund upon authorization of your return.
What if I don’t have my original packaging?
Yikes. Unfortunately, it really is required. We design our packaging specifically for the items that we ship in order to insure that they do not get damaged in transit. Without it, we can’t be certain that items will arrive back in a condition to be resold or repaired.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your items are inspected by our team, you’ll get your refund typically within 48 hours.
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased in the last 30 days. Note that the Word Table Light must be returned within 30 days. Original packaging is required for all returns.
- Unused and unwashed non-furniture items (such as tabletop accessories) in original packaging.
What items are non-refundable?
- Items marked as final sale.
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- Any products showing scratches, stains, drilling or any other modifications.
- Products being returned for variance in wood color or wood grain. Like all natural materials, wood inherently differs in color and grain pattern — every tree is one of a kind. Each Dims. piece made from wood will display unique variances, which may include knots, lines, color difference, tiger grain, color variation or shadows. All of these are expected and valued characteristics of natural wood, and are integral to wooden products.